dreams, dreams, dreams - what would life be without them?

I am so so happy! I managed to have almost every basic item that a girl should have in her closet (check out this post)! I am only missing a bag that's suiting as much daytime as it is suiting nighttime, so that's still on my wishlist. But, I did find a really cute one at ASOS (collage below).
With that bag entering my closet (in the near future) I would have fulfilled the guidline of Fräulein Magazine. YAY!!! Amazing!!! I really have to admit that this guidline was/is worthwhile, because I found out that these basic items are in fact highly essential to your wardrobe and you can create so many different outfits with it too! I am officially amazed!
There is just one item I would personally add to the guideline. I believe that as much as you need black heels you do need light ones as well! Don't you agree?
As I am so fed up of nude pumps, I think I will go for white ones this time. Do you like my choice below?
Please show a little respect :D! It was so hard to find white pumps that were not bridal ones, literally!


Wedge Pumps - H&M
Pumps - Tamaris via Amazon
Bag - ASOS 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts