Ordinary Seamen

Yesterday night I had some delicious Pizza with Johanna and we accidentally wore almost the same outfit that day - so hilarious! It was like telepathy :D...

Vest - Ernsting's Family
Breton Shirt - H&M (similar here and here)
Chinos - Ernsting's Family
Necklace - H&M
Bag - Heidelberger Weihnachtsmarkt
Belt - H&M
Platform Flats - Vagabond (DIY for the bow coming soon)


Wanna know the most delicious Pizza place in Mannheim? It's "Zwei Hasen" located in beautiful Lindenhof! You will definitely not regret stopping by! I swear by all I can afford!
The Pizzas are immense and super, super yummy, yummy - like an explosion in your mouth! It was actually so much that I even had enough for lunch today!
We try to stop by at Zwei Hasen with family and friends as often as we can and my boyfriend and I also order there for eating at home or for having Pizza-picnic along the Rhine in the summertime (not the case right now, but I don't want to complain)!


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts