"36 Grad und es wird noch heißer..."


This year there is no such thing as spring and autumn. Either it's winter or it's summer! Right now it's summer, but who knows what tomorrow will bring, right?
Okay, okay, I stop complaining about the weather right here and just start enjoying the beautiful sunshine!
These pictures were actually taken just minutes ago while we went out for a stroll and some delicious and cold treats. Yummy!
Besides ice cream a panama hat is essential to me for summer and I am so happy that I found this one by Maison Scotch a few weeks ago after a long odyssey of finding the perfect panama hat. Do you remember my story about the hat I left behind in Barcelona?
I also hate carrying huge bags in the summer, because they make you start sweating even more and keep you from feeling ultimate freedom!
So I always go for a little bag where only my true essentials have room. Mine is from Mango, but I am so lusting for this little feather bag by Angel Jackson, a brand I just discovered recently. Definitely worth a glance, also on their other bags. They do offer great trinkets!

By the way, how was your weekend guys? Mine was absolutely amazing! I went to see the Art Basel on Saturday and it was mind blowing! Pictures coming soon!
Basel itself is not that pretty though and it took my boy and me forever to find an affordable place to eat! By the time we did I was almost starved to death and about to lose conscious!


I couldn't believe my eyes when I first beheld a parakeet in this area. I thought that it must be broken out somewhere, but then I discovered billions of parakeets even in winter - so, yep! They do live here! So amazing, don't you think?
Do you also have wild animals living in your area that actually do not belong there?


I was wearing

Hat - Maison Scotch (similar)
T-Shirt - from NYC, but DIY-cut
Shorts - DIY cut-off jeans from H&M
Sandals - bought in Switzerland four years ago (last seen here)
Bag - Mango
Belt - H&M
Shades - H&M

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts