Liebster Award


Hey guys,
today I got very unexpectantly nominated for the Liebster Award thanks to the adorable Susie! By the way, you should check out her blog, it's amazing! I really like the handknitted cardigan she did!
So what is the Liebster Award? Yeah, I was totally asking myself that same question and was wondering about the name also!
Then I headed over to Susie and - tadad - it's a wonderful idea plus Liebster is a German word... kinda embarrassing that I, as noticeably German, wasn't even thinking that Liebster could be a German word.
So what does Liebster mean?
Well, first of all, that's how I call my boyfriend (just sometimes, the preferred word for him is actually Schatzi) and than second does it mean sweetest, nicest, kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, kind, valued, cute and endearing! It really is such a nice word and literally it also means very close by one's heart!
But what is the amazing idea behind Liebster Award?
Through the Liebster Award you nominate other adorable, ambitious and newcomer blogger with less than 200 GFC followers.
Their are still so many amazing bloggers with wonderful ideas, styles and personalities out there who do not yet get the attention they deserve!

So! These are the rules!

1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you and thanking them
2. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked from the person who nominated you
3. Create 10 questions of your own to ask some other bloggers
4. Share the love: Choose 10 other bloggers, with less than 200 followers, to nominate and send them a comment or message letting them know you've nominated them

So! Here are the questions that I've been asked!

1. Why did you start your blog?

I started my blog almost one year ago, because I needed an outlet for my fringe, fashion and shoe obsession. Also did I want to let people be a part of my studies in Art History and Archaeology, in my travels, my DIY projects and my creative little mind.

2. What three words describe you?

chaotic, creative, responsible

3. What three words describe your style?

fringe, eclectic, edgy

4. What is your dream job?

I had a lot of dream jobs in my life so far! I wanted to be an actress, a fashion designer, a daydreamer, a ballerina... none of these worked out (except for the daydreamer)!
So actually I'm still studying at university and trying to figure out with what I want to make my money with...
Being a curator would be cool though!

5. If you could be anyone dead or alive, who would you be?

Tricky question! I'm actually quite happy with my life (:

6. Favorite item of clothing you own?

A pair of nicely worn-out Converse All Stars.

7. Favorite Designer?

I love Marc Jacobs, even though he produced some crappy stuff lately and I have a big crush on Dolce&Gabbana and their current byzantine art and ancient world inspired collections!

8. Pet Peeve?

Scuffing! It's freaking me out - like literally!

9. If you're life would be a movie, who would you cast to play yourself?

Meryl Streep! She might not look a single bit like me, but she is one of the most talented and most amazing actresses I know on this planet!

10. Favorite movie of all time?

It's cheesy, but I really like Dirty Dancing!


...and!!! Here are my questions!

1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is the main focus of your blog?
3. What three words describe you the best?
4. What is your signature style?
5. What do you want to do when you're grown up?
6. If you could be one piece of clothing, what would you be?
7. What is one current trend that you absolutely lusting for?
8. If you could be a city, which one would you be?
9. What would be the title of a movie that's about your life and who would play the main role?
10. Who or what is the greatest source of inspiration for you?


My Nominees!



Check out their blogs! It's worth it!

Kommentare

  1. Congrats!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love this tag!:) Marc Jacobs is so inspiring designer!♥ lovely blog! I followed you on bloglovin and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Facebook page


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ahh so fun! Congrats! I love MJ as well :)

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. cutee! Shall we follow by facebook and bloglovin?
    XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspto.nl

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Congrats!!!

    http://blondieanchors.com/2013/09/29/autumn-bilbao/

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts